Chairman of PSSI: The Competition is Ready to be Held without Spectators

2/12/2021, 02:06

https://77577.live/bkendimages/uploads/images/20210212/369f386fccfc26ebbd33a82293f6d1fa.jpg

PSSI has met with the Indonesian Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora) Zainudin Amali.

Ketua PSSI: Kompetisi Siap Digelar tanpa Penonton

PSSI has met with the Indonesian Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora) Zainudin Amali.

JAKARTA - The Chairman of PSSI, Mochamad Iriawan, stated that he was ready to hold a national football competition even though he was not attending this year. He emphasized that the health protocol will be the main foundation in organizing every soccer competition in the country.


"Regarding the 1st and 2nd League competitions, PT LIB has made plans. Including our plan to hold a pre-season tournament because the club proposed this. We have made a permit to the relevant party, in this case the police," said Iriawan in a press statement received by Republika.co.id. , Tuesday (2/2).

PSSI has met with the Indonesian Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora) Zainudin Amali to coordinate and discuss League 1 and League 2.




Menpora said PSSI reported officially about the league which had been decided to be suspended. However, he hoped that related parties would find a way out so that the competition would roll back.

"For Kemenpora, the competition is important to be able to roll, including in 2021. The competition is a necessity for the national team. For us, what we emphasize with the competition is to prepare the national team, from various age groups, including seniors," said Zainudin.






Copyright © 2020 - 2025

DMCA.com Protection Status